Continuing with the never-ending list of ways to move through the mazes of the law, we are now going to talk about what an exclusivity agreement is and how you can pen down such a document if you know where to look for it.
According to the official definition, an exclusivity agreement is a contract drafted between one or more parties, in which the said parties agree to buy merchandise only from the seller specified in the aforementioned document.
Because we are aware of just how difficult it is to draft such an important document, we wish to help ease the process by bringing you the best exclusivity agreement templates found on the Internet. Note that most of them can be downloaded for free in an easily recognizable format like Word or pdf.
Furthermore, in this article we are also going to show you some online apps that are capable of creating such documents based on the data entered by the user.
Without further ado, here are the ten best exclusivity agreement examples as well as the places from where you can download them.
Template 1 – Simple Exclusivity Agreement Template between Destination Maternity Corporation and a Vendor
This is a simple exclusivity agreement template, drafted between Destination Maternity Corporation, which, in this circumstance, is named Buyer, and an affiliated vendor. The contract is divided into seven major parts, each of them detailing the commercial rapport between the beneficiary and the vendor.
Note that this type of exclusivity agreement contract must be signed by both Vendor and Buyer. The vendor must supply the company’s name, a personal name and the title. The buyer must perform the same operation.
If you are interested in downloading this exclusivity agreement template, then click on the link below.
Template 2 – Confidentiality and Exclusivity Agreement Contract
Another great example to help you draft your first exclusivity agreement contract. Note that this version is somewhat different from the above-mentioned exclusivity contract. More specifically, while the simple exclusivity agreement features only seven sections which detail the nature of the rapport between buyer and vendor, this form contains no less than 20 sections which can cover any possible circumstance.
Note that this version must be signed and dated by both parties in order to become valid. Moreover, the contract must also contain an official address.
If you are interested in download this version of the exclusivity contract agreement, then please click on the link below.
Template 3 – Confidentiality Agreement Template
This template is very similar to the second template we have presented in the article. However, for this exclusivity agreement contract to become valid, it must be signed in the presence of a broker, who works in the interest of both parties.
Should you be interested in downloading this particular template, then click on the link below.
Template 4 – Simple Exclusivity Agreement for Submittal
Here’s another example of how you can keep things neat and simple if you have a well-drafted exclusivity agreement. This example features an agreement between Performix Business Services LLC, also called the Vendor, and Mayo Clinic, herein called the beneficiary.
The first party or the Vendor must fill its complete name in the upper part of the Agreement Form, the date of submittal, and the candidate’s signature. As for the second party, which in this case is Mayo Clinic, its representative must sign the contract at the bottom of the page.
If you’re interested in downloading this exclusivity agreement template, please click on the link below.
Template 5 – Exclusive Distribution Agreement Template
This is a fill-in-the-blanks type of exclusive agreement contract, which means that it can be applied to virtually any type of business. Note that compared to the other four agreement templates we have presented so far; this exclusive distribution agreement form is exhaustive.
What we’ve meant to say that this form covers almost any type of situation, and enumerates all known clauses which can be added to such a contract. For this contract to become valid, all field must be filled in correctly, and both parties have to sign it at the bottom of the last page.
If you think that this type of exclusivity agreement template suits the nature of your business, then you will be able to download it by clicking on the link below.
Tips & Tricks for the Best Exclusivity Agreement
Getting an exclusivity agreement is the easiest part of the entire process. Probably the most difficult aspect is to make sure that the documents you’ve just download are the right ones. In order to help you in this matter, we have prepared a short list of tips and tricks that are sure to make the process seem like a breeze.
- If you don’t know what type of contract you should download, ask a professional for assistance.
- Before printing the document, make sure to eliminate all brackets.
- Use a good quality printer to make the document readable.
- Consult with the other party on what type of document you’ll need in order to seal the deal.
- If you’re using an online exclusivity agreement generator, it is recommended that you keep all the essential information nearby to make sure that all the fields are filled in correctly.
- When printing the document, make sure to select and print all the pages. Some devices may have a default option of printing only certain pages.
- When downloading an exclusivity agreement template for the Internet, please make sure that it can be reused. We are inclined to remind you that some of the forms we have presented throughout our article have been drafted for a specific occasion, which means that not all the clauses enumerated by such a contract may be compatible with your business needs.
- After printing and signing the exclusivity agreement contract, don’t forget to print out extra copies for all parties. In fact, some of these contracts specify that each party is entitled to a copy of the exclusivity agreement contract, which should be signed by all participants.
In this article, we’ve talked about the most current occurring types of exclusive agreements, and we’ve shown you a couple of places from where you can download them. If you have any additional questions about exclusivity agreement templates, don’t hesitate to contact us.